We wish Forever Young Festival to be accessible to ALL of our customers regardless of ability! With this in mind, to make this the best weekend for everyone, we aim to provide facilities and services on-site to assist our customers with registered accessibility issues. Please complete the form below before July 1st, detailing your access requirements.
We aim to provide facilities and services on-site to assist our customers, as we wish Forever Young Festival to be accessible to all our customers. For anyone with registered accessibility issues (as outlined below) are able to apply for a carer’s pass and/or accessible parking/camping for the festival.
To apply for access to any of our facilities detailed below please first purchase a festival ticket for yourself plus any additional passes (parking, campervans, VIP etc).
Please complete the form via the above link detailing your access requirements.
We ask for at least one of the following supporting documents which can be uploaded to the form:
• Disability allowance letter
• D/deaf or blind registration
• Blue badge
• Letter from a medical professional, detailing the requirements due to a disability, and in the case of a PA request confirming that a PA is required.
Access applications must be received by 1st July please, so that numbers can be confirmed for the planning of facilities. Late applications made after that date, we will try to accommodate where possible but support for accessibility after this date is not guaranteed.
If you have non ‘registered disabled’ mobility issues, illness, surgery etc we will assist you wherever possible to help you have a great weekend, but the carers pass is strictly available to those registered disabled. We will have golf buggies on-site for all patrons to use for a small charitable donation and these were a great hit last year, helping people around the site (subject to availability).
• Our Personal Assistance scheme is for those who would be unable to attend the festival without a personal assistant (PA) or carer.
• Please do not buy a ticket for your PA as we cannot refund this.
• In the unlikely event we cannot offer you a PA ticket, you can apply for a refund for your festival ticket.
• The PA ticket is provided on the condition that your PA is willing and able to assist you for the duration of the festival and would be readily available and able to help you in the unlikely event of an evacuation.
• Accessible car parking situated close to the main arena
• Only available once you have purchased a regular car parking pass.
• Available in the arena and the accessible campsite.
• Main stage viewing platform.
• Space is limited, access will be given where possible to the customer with a disability plus one person to join them.
• Available for those bringing their own tents, and also a limited number of glamping options available.
• Available for the customer plus up to 3 friends.
• Charging for electric wheelchairs at First Aid Post.
• Keeping of medications in fridges at First Aid Post.
• Private space for injecting prescribed medications at First Aid Post.
For more information, email our Access Team at [email protected]