Festival weekend information
This page contains ALL the essential information for the Forever Young Festival weekend of the 14-16th July.
Campsite opens at 12.00pm Friday 14th.
- Festival Info
- Accessible campsite
- Routes around the site map
- Festival area layout map
- Arena Layout map
- First Aid and Medical Centre
- Volunteers and Customer Services Team
ALL VEHICLES MUST DISPLAY THEIR PARKING PASS IN COLOUR TO ENTER THE SITE.
Entry tickets etc can be shown from your phone as a download or screenshot. Once tickets are scanned and you have a wristband, they are deactivated.
|First band on (approx.)||19.00||14.00||14.00|
|Main stage finish (approx.)||23.00||23.00||23.00|
|Stage 2 finishes||0.00||0.00||22.00|
|Late night area/Silent Disco close||01.00||01.00||0.00|
Campsite closes at 12.00 on Monday 17th July.
- We don’t give out performance times ahead of the weekend sorry.
- The Gardai will not allow entry or exit on foot or cycle, so please arrange transport. No parking on the roads is allowed locally, so ensure you have pre booked your parking to allow entry to our car parks.
- Please note that if you are arriving by car to camp, you must follow signs off of the N7 for directions to camping.
- If you are arriving by car to leave again the same day, or over the weekend, you MUST follow day parking signs. Cars can not leave the camping car park over the weekend.
- Drop offs and collections follow the same route as day parking.
Accessible Campsite and Parking is also reached by following the signs to day parking and drop off, with your PRE BOOKED Forever Young Accessible pass in your windscreen in colour. Wheelchair platform space must be pre booked, and wristbands will be available to collect at the box office. Carers accompanying wheelchair users on the platform need to bring their own chair.
Buses must be pre booked through the website (Naas, Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Galway, Wexford, Limerick) there will be no taxi rank so please book buses to Naas for taxis or prebook taxis ie with FreeNow. The bus park is a short walk from the arena, lifts are available for a donation.
YOU MUST HAVE A CAMPING TICKET TO STAY ON SITE
- You need to have a lux camping ticket to stay in the lux camping area, either in your own tent, or in a campervan or caravan.
- If you have the wrong pass, please email [email protected] by midnight on the 12th July.
WEEKEND CAMPING TICKET
- If you have a weekend camping ticket, you will stay in the standard camping area, either in your own tent or in a campervan/caravan if you have one and have booked a standard campervan/caravan pass. If you have the wrong pass, please email [email protected] before midnight on July 12th.
- You need a camping ticket to stay in the glamping area with Podpads/Pitched Perfect/Silk Road Tents.
- To bring a caravan or campervan you MUST have a pass for the vehicle and a camping pass for each occupant.
- Separate areas are allocated for campervans and caravans if you have booked luxury or standard camping. Kindly follow the signs on site for guidance to the correct camping area.
- If you have a caravan pass, print it twice, one for the car and one for the van.
- We regret to inform you that we have been unable to secure a supplier for electric hookups. We will keep looking, and hope to have them for 2024.
- Yes there is a supermarket on site again this year.
- Please bring camping chairs, picnic rugs, this is a fun and comfortable weekend.
- There are golf buggy lifts around site, and scouts to help you put up your tent, both for a donation to the ISPCA.
- You can bring food and drink into the campsite but NO single use plastics, NO glass and ABSOLUTELY NO BBQ’S, CAMPING STOVES ETC by order of the Fire Safety Officer and our insurance. You will be evicted if found to be breaching this rule as the Fire Safety Officer could literally cancel the festival if they find naked flames/cooking stoves/BBQ’s.
- Fitted kitchen units inside motorhomes and caravans are allowed.
- Only fully professional fitted campervans will be permitted, again it’s a fire safety reg. No makeshift beds in vans etc.
- You can order cold cans to collect Friday evening from the festival through this link (cold can link).
- You need a festival entry ticket to come to the festival, anyone trying to get on site without a valid ticket will be evicted. Festival entry tickets are
- Weekend Camping
- Weekend Lux Camping
- Weekend (no camping)
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday Tickets
- Child Tickets
- If you have the wrong ticket, please email [email protected] before midnight on July 12th.
- VIP AND CAMPERVAN CARAVAN TICKETS DO NOT ADMIT PEOPLE TO THE FESTIVAL, these are additional purchases, once you have a festival entry ticket.
- There is a wide range of food and drink options available on site.
- Most stands but not all take cash, card is strongly recommended, and the card queue is generally a quicker queue for the bar.
- Gold and VIP patrons will get additional wristbands to allow entry to their upgraded areas near the stage, with private toilets, and some extra seating etc.
- Merchandise will be available on site, with T shirts and hats, plus the ISPCA will have biodegradable ponchos if required.
- We have the fantastic new RETRO GAMES ARCADE where you can take a trip down memory lane with Space Invader, Pacman, Donkey Kong and all the nostalgic 80s games.
First Aid and Medical Centre
- On site we have a range of provisions for 1st aid and medical care. Our field hospital is located behind the box office cabin in the corner of the arena- see map. There are 1st aid posts in the arena and the campsite.
Volunteers and Customer Services Team
- We have a small and utterly fantastic army of volunteers (Blue High Viz) and helpful customer care personnel (Purple High Viz) around the site to help give you a great weekend. Feel free to ask them questions, if they don’t know the answer, they will try and find out. Please be kind and respectful to our team, everyone works very hard.
- There is a LOST AND FOUND and INFORMATION TENT at the entrance to the arena.
- Please visit our wonderful sponsor stands, food and craft stalls, they all contribute to making the festival the brilliant weekend it is.
- We have a load of information in our FAQs, also please join our Forever Young Festival Friends facebook fan group, there is a wealth of information, tips and helpful advice.
- Have an amazing weekend. 😊